Conditions of sales
These General Conditions of Sale apply to all orders accepted by TERMOTECH S.r.l. with registered office Via Montebello 45 - 27029 - Vigevano – Pavia – Italia (hereinafter called “Seller”) from any individual or body corporate having registered office or domicile in Italy or abroad and exercising its own commercial business or professional activity (hereinafter called the “Purchaser”) and govern all sales of goods specified in the catalogues of the Seller (hereinafter called the “Products”).
Conditions differing from those contained herein will be effective only subject to written acceptance.
- The Products subject of these sales are those specified in the catalogues of the Seller or on the Seller’s web site (www.termotech.com) or eventual special versions required by the Purchaser and verified at the moment of the offer.
- The Purchaser declares that prior to the purchase he has carefully examined all the technical documentations and manuals of the Products available on the web site and he has verified the technical compatibility of his applications with the Products.
- Orders are accepted in writing only and are confirmed with an “order confirmation” written as well which will indicate all the Sale Conditions and Terms of Payment.
- The Purchaser shall verify if the Order Confirmation contains errors and notify the Seller within 3 working days, otherwise it will be considered valid and its condition confirmed.
- If the terms of payment of previous shipments are not observed the Seller is allowed to interrupt the supply of products even in case of orders already confirmed and not yet shipped.
- Prices and Payment Conditions
- Prices do not include VAT taxes custom duties or other charges which may be added to Products in the country of Purchaser and are expressed in the Seller’s currency where not otherwise agreed.
- The Seller also reserves the right to change the terms of payment of the Purchaser when in its opinion the financial conditions of the Purchaser and records of previous payments suggest that it is expedient to do so. The terms of payment are specified in the order confirmation.
- For payments from abroad expenses for the transfer of funds from the foreign bank to the Italian bank will be sustained entirely by the Purchaser where not otherwise agreed.
- Delivery Terms and Risks
- The delivery terms specified in the order confirmation are not binding, the Purchaser will only be informed in the case of the delay in delivery will be more then one week.
- Deliveries are ex our works except where otherwise agreed.
- The Seller is not responsible of the goods transport. Goods travel under exclusive Purchaser’s risk.
- Goods returning for repairs are accepted only after the module “ Return merchandise authorization RMA” has been filled in and will be treated by the Seller in the shortest possible time.
- Product Liability
The Seller will be solely liable for the supplied Products and not for damages caused to the Purchaser as a consequence of wrong applications. The Purchaser has the obligation to adopt all the necessary safety procedures for his applications.
- Competent Court and Applicable Law
- The Competent Court is Pavia (Italy)
- This Contract will be interpreted and governed according to the Italian law.